Tickets Sales and Participation
- Taupō Anglican Church, Saint Andrews, organises and hosts the Garden and Art Trail events. By registering to participate in the event you (“the Participant”) acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your registration and participation in the event.
- If you wish to attend the Garden and Art Trail you will need purchase your tickets. Tickets for the weekend are subject to availability and are available on a first in first served basis.
- Any refund of the ticket price is at the sole discretion of Taupō Anglican Church, Saint Andrews. No refund or exchange on tickets will be given, except as required by law, within 10 days of the event. Credit card fees and service fees are non-refundable.
- As you will be visiting people’s homes as part of the Tours you will need to be respectful and adhere to all instructions from event staff and volunteers. Taupō Anglican Church, Saint Andrews, reserves the right to remove any participants who do not adhere to instructions from Volunteers or staff members.
- You consent to Taupō Anglican Church, Saint Andrews carrying out filming, sound recording and/or photography of the Garden and Art Trail events as a participant and you consent to the use by Taupō Anglican Church, Saint Andrews of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- The Garden and Art Trail event will be on rain, hail or shine.
- Taupō Anglican Church, Saint Andrews will not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of savings) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of participation in the Garden and Art Trail 2019.